Non-drying and highly aromatic. Effective full strength as a message aid or for minor strains and sprains. Excellent as a body wash.
– Horse Journal
A proprietary blend of therapeutic grade essential oils in a base of soothing witch-hazel. The essential oils work together to create a synergy of therapeutic benefits to sooth and relax tight muscles, relieve aching and swollen joints, and cool-off inflamed tissues specifically in the legs, hocks, and back.
Cool Muscle Wash has a refreshing minty fragrance that people and horses find appealing. Mentally, it energizes, helps focus and concentration. Emotionally it is uplifting, and helps fight mild depression and apathy.
32oz spray bottle.
Made in the heartland of the USA!
Our customers have been very creative about ‘other’ uses for the product… some examples:
- Used by massage therapists servicing human and equine clients. We have been told that it seems to help with deep tissue work and muscle relaxation.
- A woman in Kansas used it on her horse after two days of going to events. She sprayed it on his back and covered him with a blanket. The next morning he was soft and loose in his back where he is normally cold and flat.
- A man in Minnesota used it to unlock stiff stifles before a big dressage show.
- Many of our customers use it on themselves to reduce swelling and inflammation of arthritic joints or injuries.
- One woman in Iowa uses it to “sweat” the neck of her halter horse. She claims it does not burn the horse and will not change the color of her palomino.
- Many riders use it to lower the body temperature of their horse, and themselves on very hot days or heavy workouts.