- Peppermint Summer Protection
- Fairy Tails!
- Hoof Care
- Sweet Itch
- Well Being
- Essential Oils
- Dealer Locator
- Contact Us
Not So Sweet Itch Products
Not so sweet itch formula is a spray that comes in 3 sizes. 8 oz, 16 oz value size and 32 oz refill size. Used often during the season, it helps relieve the itching, inflammation and pain associated with sensitivity to certain types of seasonal pests. Use daily while the sweet itch is actively causing rubbing.
• Stops Mane and tail rubbing with continued use in many cases overnight improvement
• Does not cure Sweet itch…instead it helps relieve the symptoms making the horse more comfortable and stop or reduce rubbing so the body can continue to balance and heal.
• Very pleasant aroma.
• Stops itching from bug bites on dogs and I even use it on myself!
• Contains coconut oil and pure essential oils and witch hazel
Not so sweet Itch gel contains the same essential oils as the spray formula including coconut oil, witch hazel , essential oils and organic aloe vera in a gel form for those places that spay is not optimal such as the face, ears, girth area and some horses just prefer the gel.
Equispa helps support horse rescue:
Sherie,I just wanted to Thank you so much your products that you donated to us have been a God send and have literally saved one of our rescues who had a severe reaction to a vetalog shot for summer itch, he developed hives over his entire body and then proceeded to scab and lose all his coat and was in severe discomfort due to all of this , your products helped ease his discomfort and began his healing process and they are wonderful to work with.He is now definately on the mend and I have referred your products to everyone I can think of, as well as my vet who was amazed.You are a blessing!!!Sincerely,Cynthia GlasheenWitts End Farm Equine Rescue & Rehabilitation Center, Inc407-908-5402